Welcome to Soulfull Café!
Fill your cup, celebrate inclusion, gather with friends….and nourish your soul.
· Complete store opening & closing tasks in detail and with thoroughness.
· Serve as a go-to for store team members, in the absence of a manager, and to assist & escalate as needed.
· Delegate tasks to store team members to ensure optimal store operations.
· Assist in training new store team members during their onboarding, to build a top-notch experience.
· Greet guests with warmth and enthusiasm.
· Educate & answer guests’ questions on Soulfull Cafe products.
· Prep, cook and portion a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items using ovens, grills, slicers, and other kitchen equipment.
· Make and serve specialty coffee and other beverages.
· Prepare food from scratch by following our recipes to produce consistent results.
· Follow all food safety and sanitation standards. Work clean.
· Perform calmly and effectively in a high-volume environment.
· Must have 1+ year medium-volume restaurant experience.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Shift leaders must pass a Food Safety Certification course within 45 days of start.
· Availability to work early mornings and weekends (Saturday).
· Have excellent customer service and communication skills, can stand for long periods of time, and able to lift up to 30 pounds.
· Ability to train, coach, and always demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Our community is united through our shared values. We look out for each other, play together and learn together. We are a team of different people from different backgrounds who share a vision of a world where people of all abilities thrive together - are included, feel connected and have abundant choices and opportunities.
Only 21.3% of people with a disability were employed in 2022, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. People with disabilities are often underestimated in their occupational capabilities. The Soulfull Cafe is committed to employing and celebrating people of all abilities.
The Soulfull Cafe community not only offers fresh food, but we provide a space for fresh thinkers with fresh ideas. Whether our customers are here to work, connect or relax, they leave with their cup, their tummy and their soul full!